Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend, Weekend

Yeah. And I have accomplished....nothing. Nothing besides biking up to the library (haff. haff.) so I could make a post and checking out Ferrets For Dummies. Because why not? Oh, oh, and some little boy was staring at my glasses and asked if he could poke them. I said no, because I like my eyes, and didn't want some strange kid poking them out. Yes, having lenseless glasses is a blessing and a curse. How terrible my life is.

So...I've been thinking, probably not going to be posting from my own computer anytime soon. I spent most of my money on my acoustic guitar, picks, strap, books, case, ect. since I'm learning to play. And just working behind the counter at the music store does not pay that much, you know, when you're only fourteen.

I heard Chelle sprained her ankle. After I waste some more time at the library so biking up here doesn't feel totally pointless, I'll go see if she's OK and not going to die. Or, like...need an amputation or something. I don't know.

6 comments:

  1. Just fine, my dad is back and forth getting me what I need and I keep having to hide the laptop under my sheets. My leg's currently propped on my big fluffy pillow, throbbing like a little bitch.

    I think these things take like, 3 weeks to heal. FML if I have to deal with limping on my birthday. Dx

    -Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...You comment just before I leave. XD

    Ew...throbbing. It must be all swollen. Hopefully you're not in toooo much pain?

    Oh, for God's sake DX That'd be terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.
    My bad, not 3 weeks. Apparently, a couple of days to a month. It's not THAT bad, so...

    Hopefully I'll be able to wear my shoes again soon. If not, I'm relying on Alex to drag my to classes. >D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, hi. I'm Gwen. *not sure how to make this less awkward* I read your sister and Chelle's blog, and Chelle told me about your blog. If it's okay with you, I'd like to follow your blog, too.

    Uh, just out of curiosity, why do you have lens-less glasses? Do you just like how they look?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully it's only for another week or so!

    Or not, because that would be hilarious to see XD

    Hai Gwen! I saw your blog too, so I guess we're both creepin' :3

    I luuurve how they look. Think Imma be a professional hipster when I grow up, maybe earn a few bucks playing the guitar on street corners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess so. XD;
    Professional hipster, huh? What would you take in college for that, hipster-ology?
    ... Yeah, that was a terrible joke. I blame my dad's bad-joke genes. ^//////^'

    ReplyDelete